The aims and objects of Ayurvidya Prasarak Mandal :
- To arrange for comprehensive study of and education in Ayurveda.
- To popularize Ayurvedic theory and practice and modernize it with the help and addition of recent advances in other systems of eastern and western medicine.
- To start, conduct or manage institutions such as schools, colleges, vidyapeeths, hospitals, dispensaries, laboratories, research institutes, botanical garden etc. in order to train students in Ayurveda and reorient Ayurvedic science by up-to-date research.
- To publish literature about researches in ayurveda and to popularize the same.
- To establish, maintain and acquire laboratories for experimental education research work in Ayurvedic medicines, drugs and preparations.
- To raise funds necessary for carrying out the objects of the mandal by donations, deposits, loan or other means.
- To purchase, take on lease or acquire lands, buildings, hereditaments, rights, privileges or any other interests whatsoever in immovable or movable properties of any tenure; and to sell, let or lease, or otherwise dispose or grant rights (subject to the conditions of the transfer of the Sion Trust property and funds as laid down in the Decree of the High Court) over any immovable or movable property of the mandal as may be required for the furtherance of any of the subjects of the Mandal.
- To take any gift or property whether subject to any special trust or not for any one or more of the Mandal.
- To adopt such other legitimate means as are incidental to or conducive to attainment of the above objects of the Mandal.